Friday 14 June 2024

Pride

 

I have many flags and I like rainbow coloured things. 

What are my flags?

I'm Pansexual that means I don't care what's in your pants, if we click then we click.

I'm Polyamorous that means I'm able to romantically love more than oen person, this also ties in with Polysexual.

I'm Demisexual this means I need an emotional connection with someone before I can be intimate with them.

I'm Intersex and no it's not as simple as having both parts, it actually has a wide and varied spectrum. I won't go in to the exact details but I got all the right plumbing and bits expected of my gender, however I have a few very masculine physical traits which is either from PCOS or genetics or both.




Top - Eden by Eve - Magical top Pride edition

Bottom - Birchteeth - Mochi shorts Pride edition

Hair - Yomi - Doxy Pride edition

Legs - Eden by Eve - Thigh high socks - Kotr squish and Travelers Nomads High fit - Three pride texture huds (see above) are available for the thigh high socks found now at Pride Stravaganza You must have the socks to use the huds the socks can also be found at the event. Mix and match.

Body skin - SOMEONE - Divinty - Almond

Head skin  - SOMEONE - Angel - Almond

Horns - Static - Crystaline horns - Sapphire

Eye shadow - Dotty's Secret - Pride cut

Lipstick - Izzies - Holo metalic - Blue

Tattoo - Aii - Fallen Comet - Mercury

Head - Lel EvoX -Kaya

Piercings - NI JU - Var1coseII - Kaya


No comments:

Post a Comment